Similar to my previous article about Ucommune, there are also lessons to be learnt from how WeWork deals with the pandemic.
Some of the basics for returning to a WeWork office includes:
- The temperature of employees, who come to work in the few open spaces, is taken twice.
- Members have to wear face masks also in private offices.
- In elevators, standing spots have been marked and the maximum capacity is much lower.
- Offices are disinfected every two hours
- Masks and sanitizers supplied.
WeWork also launched an interesting new feature where a tour of a workspace can be done via virtual reality now.
What are your workspaces doing to return to the office?